Once the parts are together the outside joins are taped with parcel tape. This is not permanent as it is just to allow the inside joints to be filled with resin without it all dripping through the other side.
The hull is turned upside down and the joints taped.
Then it can be turned right way up and filling with resin can commence on the inside. This is done with a mixture of resin and filleting compound that is mixed to a peanut butter consistency. It is put along the joints as neatly as possible aiming to produce a neat fillet in the corner without spreading it too wide. Once this is tacky a strip of fibreglass tape is put over the top and more resin applied at intervals to finish the joint. Then it is left to set.
This design has a pair of braces under the decks and I decided it would do no harm to fit these at this stage as long as I was careful not to drop sawdust etc on the wet joints.
Then I decided to spend the rest of the day cleaning up and assembling the seat frames.The joints are simple cut outs and are simply glued and screwed together.
I also rounded the edges with my router and sanded them to tidy them up.